So here’s a tried and true recipe that will make you lots of friends. Its really easy to make.
Stuff you need:
1 graham cracker crust (or you can make your own, google it if your ambitious).
3 ounces of baking chocolate
1/2 cup margarine
1 1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
1 cup whipped dessert topping
What do I do now? Do this:
1. Melt the chocolate in a double broiler (that means put the chocolate in a pot on top of another pot of boiling water so the chocolate melts but doesn’t burn).
2. Take the chocolate off of the fire
3. Mix the margarine, eggs and sugar into that melted chocolate and beat everything up with a mixer set to High.
4. Pour that mixture into the graham cracker crust
4. Let it all harden in the freezer
5. When the pie is pretty hard, spoon the whipped dessert topping on top. You need to wait until the pie is hard, otherwise, the topping will melt into the pie and you will have a gooey mess.
6. Now you will have lots of friends or lots of pie